Wednesday 19 June 2019

peace art

  Peace Art
This is my peace art. We were trying to do logos. We used logos about peace and I did violence is heat, peace is sweet. We did this art because of the terrorist attacks in Christchurch.

We had to write 6 words in this peace art. I enjoyed doing peace art because I had so many ideas and I was glad we did it.

My next steps are not to be messy with my art and to make it pop. I want to show this to you my whanau because I love doing art and drawing. 

The key competencies I used were managing self by getting on with my art and not to be distracted by other people. The other key competency was using Thinking skills because I really had to think about the words and make them rhyme. Also how to make this artwork pop by using bright colours. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment